Applicable terms for for both subscribers and non-subscribers
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- We provide users with access and use of materials or Contents on www.spa.guide (the “Service”) which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web.
- You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from us, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters.
- You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, no information presented in the Service or in connection with any products and services forming part of the Service shall be deemed as a binding offer by us or the relevant third party, but may constitute an invitation for you to place an order.
- In respect of contracts for any third party’s products and services which are made available as part of the Service, these shall be deemed concluded when the relevant third party has accepted your order for the same or have provided you with the product or service pursuant to your order. Such formation and execution of a contract shall be exclusively between you and the third party in respect of all matters including but not limited to risk, liability, cancellation and termination.
- You understand that we make no representation and assume no obligation in respect of the quality of services provided by a third party listed on the website. Such obligation, responsibility and liability shall be exclusively borne by the third party towards you.
- You understand that the descriptions and representations made as part of the Service are based on third party representations to us and you shall at all times be responsible for verifying such information with the respective third party when utilizing the Service.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
- In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Malaysia or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- We may provide you with access to some parts of the Service without you registering as a user.
- By giving or making available the Registration Data and such other information about yourself to us, you agree and acknowledge that we may use such information to contact you with communications, materials from third parties and that you give consent to such use (Registration Data will not be released to third parties).
- You further agree that providing us with your Registration Data and/or using the Service, you expressly request to receive and consent to receiving communications and materials from us from time to time.
- You understand that through your use of the Service you consent to the collection and use of this information, including the transfer of this information to other countries for storage, processing and use by us and our affiliates.
- You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service.
- We bear no responsibility for the Content posted via the Service and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that may be construed or regarded as offensive, indecent, fraudulent, objectionable, inaccurate, defamatory or erroneous. Under no circumstances will we or our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary or related companies, affiliates, officers, agents or employees, as the case may be, be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any exposure to offensive, indecent, fraudulent, defamatory or objectionable Content, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You agree to not use the Service to (a) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, subversive, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or contrary to public interest, public order or national harmony in all relevant jurisdictions; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, our servant, agent, employee or official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service; (e) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (f) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (g) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose; (h) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (i) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; (j) interfere with or disrupt the Service or another person’s use of the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; (k) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, regulation, rule or code, including, but not limited to, any regulations, rules, notices, instructions or directives of any regulatory body or authority, governmental agency or national or other securities exchange ; (l) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; (m) commit any fraudulent or unlawful act, whether in relation to any third party provider of products and services on the Service or otherwise and/or (n) collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above (o) to cache, hyperlink to, and frame the whole or any part of any websites comprised of in the Service save with our prior written permission.
- We reserve all our rights to disable any links to any other website in our sole absolute discretion. You acknowledge that we may or may not pre-screen Content, but that we and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by us and our content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
- With regard to the Contents which you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service, you agree to grant us and we hereby accept a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, transferable and exclusive license(s), to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in print and/or in any other format or medium now known or later developed.
- In this connection, Content includes the following non-exhaustive items: information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, links or other materials.
- By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to us, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) we are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) we shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) we may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become our property without any obligation on our part to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances.
NO RESALE OF SERVICE
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service including all Content such as photographs, advertisements, information, listings and articles whether posted by others or by yourself.
GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
- You acknowledge that we may, in our sole discretion, establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the manner in which the Service is used, the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on our servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. In particular, but without limiting the foregoing, by using the Service, you hereby consent to our adoption of the practices as set forth herein in relation to your use of the Service.
- You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by or made available through the Service.
- You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
- You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and you agree that your continued use of the Service after such modification will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified general practices and limits.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You agree that we may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account, any associated email address, and access to the Service.
- Termination of your account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service.
- Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
- The Service may also include access to products and services of independent third parties either directly or via links to sites operated by such third party advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers.
- You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Since we do not possess any control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we will not be held responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
- You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
- Except as expressly authorised by us or our advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part. We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, reproduce, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Service.
- You agree neither to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that We and our parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we or our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary or related company, affiliate, officer, agent or employee, as the case may be, has been advised of the possibility of such injury or damages), resulting from: (a) the Service, the materials and the products; (b) the use or the inability to use the Service; (c) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (d) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (e) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (f) any goods or services disposed of or messages sent or received using the Service; or (g) any other matter relating to the Service, the materials or the products.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- You acknowledge that the disclaimers and exclusions of liability set forth in previous two sections above represent a fair and reasonable allocation of the risks and benefits of the agreement between you and us, taking all relevant factors into consideration, including without limitation the value of the consideration provided by you to us and the availability and costs of insurance with respect to the said risks. You further agree that these disclaimers and limitations shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for healthcare advisory purposes or as a substitute for professional healthcare advice nor shall it constitute any specific advice given to you of any nature whatsoever.
- You agree that you are solely and absolutely responsible for all decisions made by you in respect of the selection of services from third party listings and advertisers. We and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any decisions based on such information.
- You understand that the descriptions and representations made as part of the Service shall at no times constitute a substitute for professional healthcare advice and/or medication and you shall at all times be obligated to inform the relevant third party of any relevant pre-existing medical condition and/or medication prescribed to you before engaging their services. In any event you agree to release and hold us, our parent, holding, subsidiary, affiliated and related companies, officers, agents, employees, partners, suppliers, vendors, co-branders, licensors harmless from any claim or demand in the event of your failure to adequately inform a relevant third party of any relevant pre-existing medical condition and/or medication prescribed to you before engaging their services.
- You agree that our licensors, suppliers, vendors, our parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, all affiliates, our officers, agents and employees, and our co-branders and other partners may each enforce, severally and in its own right, any of the Terms herein as applicable.
- The Spa.Guide logo, trademarks and service marks and other logos and product and service names are our trademarks and/or those of our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent or holding company, as the case may be (the Marks”). Without the prior written permission of our licensor, supplier, vendor, parent or holding company or us, as the case may be, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Marks.
- No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability You agree that your account with us is non-transferable and any rights to your ID or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
- For purposes of this document, the expression “personal data” shall bear the meaning as defined by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”, and includes “sensitive personal data(as also defined by the PDPA).
- Where applicable, and in relation to any personal data that may have been or may from time to time hereafter be provided by or on behalf of such provider of personal data and/or obtained independently by the company from other lawful sources (if any) in connection with a commercial transaction: (a) the data provider covenants that the provider of such personal data has acknowledged, confirmed and consented to the company, and (b) the data provider hereby acknowledges, confirms and consents to the company collecting, recording, holding, storing, using, dealing with and otherwise processing such personal data, for any of the following purposes:-(i) for the company’s record-keeping in the ordinary course of its business; (ii) in all matters pertaining to the contract to be entered into or entered into with the company, including without limitation (A) for the company to communicate with the data provider, (B) for solicitors to prepare the agreements and to communicate with the data provider, (C) for provision of information to relevant authorities and service providers in particular (but not limited to) for the purpose of facilitating the provision of utilities and services or as otherwise required/permitted by law or the authorised utilities/service providers, (D) for notification (and convening of) meetings, invoices and other documents as the law may require or permit; (iii) to administer and give effect to the commercial transaction and the management and/or enforcement thereof, and to contact and communicate with the data provider and/or the organization and/or such other persons or companies as represented by the data provider; (iv) to contact and provide the data provider and/or the organisation and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider information regarding products, services, new launches, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing and commercial materials (including emails, SMS or other means) and such other information as the company feels may be of interest to the data provider; (v) to be used in, to provide and/or to improve the services of the company, analysing consumption patterns and choices, market surveys, processing invoices and payments (including card payments) and providing other services to enhance and support the relationship of the data provider and/or the organization and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider; (vi) to enable the company’s compliance with its obligations under any law, rule, regulation, by-law, order, guideline, directive, policy and such other requirements in force and as amended from time to time relating to the commercial transaction and/or relating to the conduct of the business or activities of the company. The data provider, the organization and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider respectively referred to above further acknowledge that information given or the request made by the data provider and/or the organisation and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider leading to the provision of any personal data is sufficient, accurate, complete and not misleading, and that such personal data is provided voluntarily and is necessary for the purposes set out above. Where the data provider provides any personal data for or on behalf of another, the data provider covenants that he has obtained the consent of such other and that the personal data is given voluntarily, accurately and is complete; failing which the data provider shall indemnify the company against any claims from such other person. Please be informed that apart from the personal data which you have provided to us, we may also collect such date from other sources, for example, through our media launches which you may have been invited to or participation in our campaigns where you are required to provide personal data about yourself and other parties, like your family members. If you do not wish for any part of your personal data to be used by us, you will be required to notify us of this immediately. (c) Where personal data is requested, the data provider, the organization or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider has the option not to provide additional information requested other than the information which the company has indicated as necessary to facilitate the commercial transaction. If data provider does not complete the required fields for itself or on behalf of the organization or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider as the case may be, the company will not be able to offer the services and/or fulfil the request of data provider and/or the organization and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider. (d) In connection with the purposes above, the company is hereby permitted to disclose such personal data to the relevant authorities, the company’s successor in interest, sponsors, advertisers, solicitors, insurers, adjusters, other advisers, suppliers, contractors and/or service providers, and the company’s parent company, group of companies, related and associated companies, affiliates and partners, some of whom may be outside Malaysia, who may undertake administrative, management and operational functions for or on behalf of the company in respect of or arising from the commercial transaction or to support sales, marketing, promotion and/or advertising efforts. (e) In the event of a sale of business, disposal, acquisition, merger or reorganisation involving the company or the assets of the company to another party, personal data may be required to be disclosed and/or transferred to the other party as part of the process of sale, disposal, acquisition, merger or reorganisation. The data provider acknowledges and covenants that the provider of such personal data has acknowledged, confirmed and consented to the company that such disclosure and transfer may occur and hereby permit the company to release the personal data to the other party and its advisers and representatives and that the other party has the provider’s consent to process such personal data. (f) The data provider shall notify the company in writing of any change in any personal data provided. The data provider may request in writing for access to and to request for correction of personal data in accordance with the PDPA. In the event of such request, or if the provider of such personal data has an inquiry or complaint in respect of the company’s handling of such personal data, the provider can contact the company at the company’s office at its registered address (g) However, we fully reserve our right to deny you access to or to correct your personal data in for reasons permitted by the applicable law. (h) Transfer of Personal Data. Your personal data may from time to time be transferred to, stored, used and processed by us in places other than Malaysia. This is because some of our digital storage facilities and servers may be located in such other places. In addition to the above, your personal data may also be transferred out of Malaysia to third parties and you hereby consent to the transfer of your personal data out of Malaysia. (i) To opt out of receiving email from us If you no longer wish to receive emails from us simply click on the unsubscribe link included in every email. (j) In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of the PDP Policy, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version
Notis Perlindungan Data Peribadi & Polisi Privasi
- Dalam dokumen ini, ungkapan “data peribadi” mempunyai maksud seperti yang ditakrif oleh Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010 (“PDPA” dan meliputi “data peribadi sensitif”(seperti yang ditakrif oleh PDPA).
- Di mana berkaitan, dan berhubung sebarang data peribadi yang telah atau mungkin dari masa ke semasa diberi oleh atau bagi pihak pemberi data peribadi dan/atau yang didapati secara bebas oleh syarikat dari sumber-sumber lain yang sah (sekiranya ada) yang berkaitan dengan transaksi komersial ini:- (a) pemberi data berwaad bahawa pemberi data peribadi tersebut telah mengakui, mengesahkan dan bersetuju terhadap syarikat, dan (b) pemberi data peribadi tersebut mengakui, mengesah dan bersetuju terhadap syarikat, memungut, merekod, memegang, menggunakan, mengendalikan, berurusan dengan dan memproses dengan apa cara jua data peribadi tersebut, bagi sebarang tujuan yang berikut:- (i) rekod simpanan syarikat dalam urusan biasa perniagaannya.(ii) dalam sebarang perkara berhubung kontrak yang akan dimasuki atau yang telah dimasuki dengan syarikat, termasuk tetapi tidak terhad kepada (A) bagi syarikat menghubungi pemberi data,
(B) bagi peguamcara menyediakan suratcara-suratcara perjanjian dan menghubungi pemberi data, (C) bagi memberikan maklumat kepada pihak berkuasa berkenaan dan pihak-pihak yang memberikan servis khususnya (tetapi tidak terhad) untuk memudahkan pemberian pelbagai kemudahan dan perkhidmatan atau dalam perkara-perkara lain yang diperlukan/dibenarkan menurut undang-undang atau oleh pihak pemberi kemudahan yang dibenarkan, (D) bagi memberi notis (dan pengaturan) mesyuarat-mesyuarat, invois dan dokumen-dokumen lain menurut atau yang dibenarkan di bawah undang-undang. (iii) untuk mengendalikan dan memberi kesan kepada transaksi komersial dan pengurusan dan/atau penguatkuasaannya, dan berhubung dan berkomunikasi dengan pemberi data dan/atau organisasi dan/atau orang lain atau syarikat yang diwakili oleh pemberi data (iv) untuk menghubungi and memberi pemberi data dan/atau organisasi dan/atau orang lain atau syarikat yang diwakili oleh pemberi data tentang produk, perkhidmatan, perlancaran baru, acara yang akan datang, promosi, iklan, pemasaran dan bahan-bahan komersial (termasuk e-mel, SMS atau cara-cara lain) dan informasi yang lain yang syarikat rasa akan meminatkan pemberi data; (v) untuk digunakan, memberi dan/atau membaiki perkhidmatan syarikat, analisis corak penggunaan dan pilihan, kajian pasaran, proses invois dan bayaran (termasuk bayaran dengan kad) dan memberi perkhidmatan lain untuk meningkatkan dan menyokong hubungan antara pemberi data dan/atau organisasi dan/atau orang lain atau syarikat yang diwakili oleh pemberi data. (vi) untuk membolehkan syarikat mematuhi kewajipan di bawah sebarang undang-undang, rukun, peraturan, undang-undang kecil, perintah, garis petunjuk, surat arahan, polisi, dan lain-lain kehendak yang berkuatkuasa dari masa ke semasa termasuk pindaan dari masa ke semasa berkaitan dengan transaksi komersial dan/atau berkaitan dengan kelakuan perniagaan atau aktiviti-aktiviti syarikat. Pemberi data, organisasi dan/atau orang lain atau syarikat yang diwakili oleh pemberi data yang dirujuk di atas mengakui bahawa maklumat yang diberi atau permintaan oleh pemberi data dan/atau organisasi dan/atau orang lain atau syarikat yang diwakili oleh pemberi data yang membawa kepada pemberian sebarang data peribadi adalah mencukupi, tepat, lengkap dan tidak mengelirukan dan sebarang data peribadi yang diberi adalah secara sukarela dan adalah diperlukan untuk tujuan di atas. Di mana pemberi data memberi data peribadi bagi dan untuk pihak yang lain, pemberi data berwaad bahawa pemberi data telah mendapat persetujuan pihak yang lain dan data peribadi adalah diberi secara sukerela, tepat dan lengkap dan pemberi data akan menggantirugi syarikat terhadap apa-apa tuntutan daripada pihak yang lain tersebut Adalah dimaklumkan bahawa selain daripada data peribadi yang anda berikan kepada kami, kami juga mungkin tarikh itu daripada sumber-sumber lain, sebagai contoh, melalui pelancaran media kami yang anda mungkin telah dijemput untuk atau penyertaan dalam kempen-kempen kami di mana anda dikehendaki menyediakan data peribadi mengenai diri anda dan pihak-pihak lain, seperti ahli keluarga anda. Jika anda tidak mahu untuk mana-mana bahagian data peribadi anda akan digunakan oleh kami, anda akan dikehendaki untuk memaklumkan kepada kami ini dengan segera. (c) Di mana data peribadi diminta, pemberi data, organisasi dan/atau orang lain atau syarikat yang diwakili oleh pemberi data mempunyai pilihan untuk tidak memberi maklumat tambahan diminta selain daripada maklumat di mana syarikat menunjukkan adalah perlu untuk memudahkan transaksi komersial. Jika pemberi data tidak melengkapkan bidang yang dihendaki untuk sendiri atau untuk pihak organisasi atau orang lain atau syarikat yang diwakili oleh pemberi data mengikut mana yang berkenaan, syarikat tidak dapat memberi servis dan/atau memenuhi permintaan pemberi data dan/atau organisasi dan/atau orang lain atau syarikat yang diwakili oleh pemberi data. (d) Berhubung tujuan-tujuan yang dinyatakan di atas, syarikat adalah dibenarkan untuk mendedahkan data peribadi tersebut kepada pihak-pihak berkuasa berkenaan, pengganti kepentingan syarikat, penaja, pengiklan, peguamcara syarikat, syarikat insuran, penyelaras (adjusters), lain-lain penasihat, pembekal, kontraktor dan pemberi perkhidmatan, dan syarikat induk, syarikat-syarikat yang berkaitan atau sekutu dan rakan kongsi, yang mana beberapa mungkin berada di luar negara yang mengendalikan kerja-kerja pentadbiran, pengurusan yang tertentu dan fungsi-fungsi operasi untuk atau bagi pihak syarikat yang berkenaan dengan atau yang timbul dari transaksi komersial ini atau menyokong jualan, pemasaran, promosi dan/atau iklan. (e) Dalam keadaan jualan perniagaan, pelupusan, ambilalih, gabungan atau susunan semula melibatkan syarikat atau aset syarikat kepada pihak lain, data peribadi mungkin perlu untuk didedahkan dan/atau dipindah kepada orang lain sebagai sebahagian proses jualan, pelupusan, ambilalih, gabungan atau susunan semula. Pemberi data mengakui dan berwaad bahawa pemberi data peribadi mengakui, mengesahkan dan bersetuju kepada syarikat bahawa pendedahan dan pindahan mungkin berlaku dan membenarkan syarikat untuk mendedahkan data peribadi kepada pihak lain dan penasihat dan wakil dan pihak lain yang mempunyai persetujuan daripada pemberi untuk memproses data peribadi. (f) Pemberi data akan memberi notis bertulis kepada syarikat sekiranya terdapat perubahan kepada sebarang data peribadi yang telah diberikan oleh pemberi data. Pemberi data tersebut boleh meminta secara bertulis akses kepada dan untuk meminta pembetulan terhadap data peribadi menurut peruntukan-peruntukan PDPA. Untuk membuat permintaan tersebut, atau sekiranya permberi data peribadi tersebut mempunyai sebarang pertanyaan atau aduan berhubung cara pengendalian data peribadi tersebut oleh syarikat, pemberi tersebut boleh menghubungi syarikat di pejabat yang didaftar. (g) Walau bagaimanapun, kami memelihara sepenuhnya hak kami untuk menafikan akses anda kepada atau untuk membetulkan data peribadi anda di atas sebab-sebab yang dibenarkan oleh undang-undang yang terpakai. (h) Pemindahan Data peribadiMaklumat peribadi anda boleh dari semasa ke semasa dipindahkan, disimpan, digunakan dan diproses oleh kami di tempat-tempat lain selain Malaysia. Ini adalah kerana sebahagian daripada kemudahan penyimpanan digital kami dan pelayan mungkin berada di tempat lain. Selain di atas, data peribadi anda mungkin juga akan dihantar keluar dari Malaysia kepada pihak ketiga dan anda dengan ini bersetuju dengan pemindahan data peribadi anda daripada Malaysia. (i) Untuk memilih keluar daripada menerima emel daripada kami Sekiranya anda tidak lagi mahu menerima emel daripada kami, and hanya perlu klik link “Unsubscribe” yang boleh didapati di setiap emel kami (j) Sekiranya terdapat sebarang ketidakseragaman di antara versi Bahasa Inggeris dan Bahasa Malaysia polisi PDP ini, maka versi Bahasa Inggeris akan mengatasi versi Bahasa Malaysia.